Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sa ilaw ng aking tahanan ...


To the one who stole my heart, you can have it since its yours to begin with.

To the one who brightens up my day with her smile alone, keep smiling coz you have no idea how weak I get whenever I see it.

To the one who has never totally given up on me, thank you for the patience, the understanding and the love.

To the one who has always put up with my short comings, you are so forgiving that sometimes I feel that I don't deserve you.

To the one who packs my lunch every day, please never stop coz you know exactly the way to my heart.

To the one who has to face all these challenges from those close to her, be strong for I am here for you always, praying and steadfast.

To the one gave me the two most precious gifts a husband and father could ever ask, can we have one more blessing, please? LOL
To the one who loves me with her whole heart, her whole mind and her whole life, you need not wonder or ask for I love you until the last dawn rises.

To my best friend, my partner in crime and love, to my love, my life, my wife ... stay with me always for I am lost without you.

I love you so much honey. I love you with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment